List of some upcoming events in Hungary and the U.S. from June 14th-20th, 2013
- Paramore – Performing June 17, 2013 Monday @ 8:00 p.m. at Budapest Park (Soroksari ut. 60, Budapest, Hungary)
- Holic – Performing June 14th, 2013 Friday @ 7:00 p.m. at the Rooftop Bar, Budapest, Hungary)
- Crazibiza (Crazibiza Live) – June 15, 2013 Saturday @ Trafiq, Budapest, Hungary
- Budapest Beer Festival -June 13-16, 2013 @ Buda Castle (Savoyan Terrace, Hunyadi Yard, Lion yard) Day and Festival passes fun from 2000 HUF to 6000 HUF
- Voltbeat – Concert June, 18, 2013, Tuesday @ 9:00 p.m. at Zichy Mihály út 14 in Budapest, Hungary.
Those in the Cleveland Area:
Gulyas (Goulash) Cook Off – 12:00 Noon St. Emeric Church 1860 West 22nd StreetPresented by The Cleveland Hungarian Cultural Garden to Support the Renovation of the Székely Gate damaged by Storm Sandy. The 2013 Great International Goulash-Gulyás Cook-Off! Come & join in the fun – to sample and vote for the best!
St. Emeric is located behind the West Side Market parking lot, on the Ohio City side of The Hope Memorial (Lorain-Carnegie) Bridge. RAIN OR SHINE! Admission: $12 + $1 donation for Székely Gate Repair and Includes goulash sampling, voting ballot, bread, and pickles!
For more information or to enter as a Gulyás Chef, call Bill Kolosi at 330-990-9175 or John Megyimori at 440-871-2796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations suggested but not required. Make sure there is enough for everyone!
- Czech Beer Festival – (annual event) Monday June 17-30, 2013 @ Városháza Park (Madách tér), Budapest Hungary *Due to the recent flooding in Budapest, be sure to check venues for possible cancellations.
- Danube Carnival – June 15-23, 2013 @ various location: Danube Promenade, Vörösmarty Square, Margaret Island (At publication, the open air performance on the 21st on Margaret Island is cancelled due to the flooding.
For more information about events, take a look at the links provided on the blog site. Like something added, just let me know! 🙂
- Attention racing fans: The Hungarian F1 Grand Prix is still over a month off, but I recommend you gat a head start. July 28, 2013 Hungaroring in Budapest Hungary. Get you admission tickets early so you don’t miss race! (Links are on the main page.) Who is you favorite diver?? Reminder from an earlier post, you can still enter Hilton’s Fantasy Racing. Pick your drivers, components and engine for a chance to earn free Hilton points
- Planning to going to Las Vegas this year? MGM, Hyatt and Southwest have partnered. Stay at any MGM brand resort and earn Hyatt points. I know that’s my next vacation spot. Personally my favorite is the MGM Resort, in their Tower Spa Suite.